The Health Store - Ipswich Order line 01473 221688
|_ Body Care->
|_ Face Care
|_ Eye & Lip Care
|_ Masks and Treatments
|_ Rejuvenating and Regenerating
Food and drink->
Shop By Condition->
New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Propolis 1000mg High Potency Capsule x 90
Arnicare Arnica Cream 30g
Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules - 24 sachets
:: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30ml
Return to the Product List
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30ml
Save: 15% off
Dr. Hauschka People's Hero - 2012.
Green Parent Editor's Choice - 2011.
Rose oil and wild Rose hip extract envelop the skin with a protective nurturing film. The rich, beautifully scented Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, with the extract of over 1,075 organic Rose petals in each tube, strengthens the skin and soothes redness and couperose conditions. The skin is encouraged to repair and restore itself as well as being calmed and smoothed.
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream is a Dr.Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regenerates the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
- Helps the skin to maintain its moisture level.
Directions for use:
- Squeeze a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream can be used on all skin types in very cold weather.
- Mix with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser.
- If your skin tends to be very dry, apply Toned Day Cream after the Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
- Rose Day Cream is wonderful as a baby care moisturiser.
- Rose Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr. Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr. Hauschka, and in this case, Dr. Hauschka recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Water (Aqua), Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Extract, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract, Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract.
Add to Cart:
99 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Dr Hauschka
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 April, 2013.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Mask 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Day Cream 40ml
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream 15ml
Dr Hauschka Birch Arnica Energising Body Oil 75ml
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Serum 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light 30ml
Bach Original F..
Bakery On Main
Balsajo Black G..
Bare Naked Nood..
Bobs Red Mill
Faith In Nature
Healthy Bowels ..
Just Natural Gl..
Just Natural He..
Just Natural Or..
Just Natural Wh..
Natural Health ..
Of The Earth
Optima Health &..
Perry Court Far..
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Notify me of updates to
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30ml
There currently are 28 guests online.
Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
Copyright © 2019
. Powered by