The Health Store - Ipswich Order line 01473 221688
|_ Bath and Shower
|_ Body Care->
|_ Face Care
|_ Eye & Lip Care
|_ Masks and Treatments
|_ Rejuvenating and Regenerating
|_ Hair Care
|_ Sun Care
Food and drink->
Shop By Condition->
New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars (5 x 34g)
Balsajo Black Garlic Paste 100g Jar
Apple Raisin & Walnut Granola 340g
:: Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream 30ml
Return to the Product List
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream 30ml
Save: 15% off
Dr. Hauschka Heroes – 2012.
Pure Beauty Awards Best New Organic Moisturiser – 2011.
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream has been specially developed to meet the needs of sensitive combination skin conditions. Rich in Lemon balm, combined with other extracts of medicinal herbs to soothe irritable, reddened skin, keep oily zones clear and matte while helping the skin to retain moisture in dry areas, the balancing Melissa Day Cream refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even.
- Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream helps sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating its natural activity.
- Soothes irritable, reddened skin.
- Keeps oily zones clear and matte.
- Retains moisture in dry areas.
- Refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even.
Directions for use:
- Following morning cleanse, spray first with Clarifying Toner and then squeeze a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips:
- Let Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream help your sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating your skins own natural activity.
- The Dr. Hauschka skin care concept incorporates the principle of oil-free night care. Following your cleansing, the Clarifying Toner serves as your optimal night care product providing the sensitive combination skin with all the support it needs. At this point, applying oil-based products would disrupt the skin's natural processes of elimination.
- Daily use of oil based creams at night can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing and toning in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr. Hauschka, and in this case, Dr. Hauschka recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil0, Alcohol, Glycerin, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract1, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract1, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1, Cetearyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside.
1 = in rhythmitised dilution.
Add to Cart:
99 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Dr Hauschka
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 April, 2013.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Dr Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream
Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Mask 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Serum 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Firming Mask 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask 30ml
Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream 15ml
Bach Original F..
Bakery On Main
Balsajo Black G..
Bare Naked Nood..
Bobs Red Mill
Faith In Nature
Healthy Bowels ..
Just Natural Gl..
Just Natural He..
Just Natural Or..
Just Natural Wh..
Natural Health ..
Of The Earth
Optima Health &..
Perry Court Far..
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Notify me of updates to
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream 30ml
There currently are 54 guests online.
Your IP Address is: 184.108.40.206
Copyright © 2018
. Powered by