Niacin is vital for the proper activity of the nervous system and for the formation and maintenance of healthy skin, tongue and digestive system tissue. Food State Niacin supplement is combined in a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ to give superior absorption, utilisation and be gentle on the tummy.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) from Nature’s Own
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme thus assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is part of the B-Complex Vitamins
- Our Food State Niacin tablets are free from nicotinic acid which can cause flushing in some people
- This Food State supplement comprises 50mg of Niacin per tablet (312% of UK RDA)
- This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
Niacin (Vitamin B3) provides a role in:
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contribution to normal psychological functions
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal function of the nervous system
Food State Benefits
Natures Own uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food - Food State supplements - supplements that present vitamins and minerals in a format as close as possible to the foods where those micronutrients naturally occur.
Nature's Own Niacin is Suitable For
- This supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians, and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- This supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
Choosing Natures Own
Nature's Own was born in 1979; the main difference between Nature's Own and other companies is that we sell our vitamin and mineral products in a Food State. This means they work in the body like food, which means the body knows how to use them to nourish whichever part of the body is in need.
Suggested Intake: 1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 October, 2015.