Food State Biotin Supplement in a tablet form; Biotin is important for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism and for the health of skin, hair and muscle. Biotin is a water soluble B-Complex vitamin and our Food State Biotin supplements uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food.
Food State Biotin from Nature’s Own
The Biotin vitamin is important for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism and for the health of skin, hair and muscle. Biotin is a water soluble B-Complex vitamin that is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being provided by the diet.
Biotin is a co-enzyme that assists in the making of fatty-acids, nucleic acid synthesis and in the oxidation of fatty acids and carbohydrates. Without the vitamin Biotin the body’s fat production is impaired. Biotin also aids in the utilisation of protein, folic acid, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12. Biotin provides a role in:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Contribution to normal psychological functions
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal hair
The RDA for Biotin is currently 0.05mg; each tablet of Nature's Own
Food State Biotin comprises 0.10mg. Biotin is a growth promoter and used during times of cell reproduction and growth; which is why additional amounts of Biotin may be required during pregnancy and lactation. Antibiotics and other factors that upset the digestive bioflora impair our uptake of Biotin.
Unique Food State Supplements
Nature's Own was born in 1979; the main difference between Nature's Own and other companies is that we sell our vitamin and mineral products in a Food State. Food State vitamins and minerals work in the body like food, and the body knows how to use the nutrients to nourish whichever part of the body is in need.
Nature's Own Biotin Tablets Suitable For:
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, lactose, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- This supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 October, 2015.