A multivitamin for women ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women - a superb, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula beneficiallycombined in a food base of 'lactobacillus bulgaricus'. It has optimal levels of antioxidant minerals plus B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, with 1-3, 1-6 Beta Glucan for enhanced immune support.
A multivitamin for women ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women - a superb, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula beneficially combined in a base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. It has optimal levels of antioxidant minerals plus B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, with 1-3,1-6 Beta Glucan for enhanced immune support.
Ladies Gold – Food State Multivitamin and Mineral for Women
- A multivitamin for women that is Ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women: A superb, improved, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula
- These multivitamin tablets are relatively small and easy to take
- Rich in vitamins & minerals: This multivitamin includes B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K. All these nutrient levels are optimum to take into account recent research data attesting to benefits from elevated levels of nutrients such as vitamin D
- Ladies Gold also has optimal levels of antioxidant minerals Selenium, zinc as well as Chromium.
- It also contains added 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans for enhanced immune support
- A Food State supplement - The nutrients are in a Food State, and hence are gentle and highly bioavailable
- Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract to help give superior absorption and utilisation
Iron Supplementation and Women
There are 2 distinct population groups relating to iron; children and women of child bearing age who need to supplement (at appropriate levels) and men and post-menopausal women who do not. Iron intake is particularly relevant during pregnancy and for nursing mothers. Iron is also needed to support the immune system so people who have repeated infections could be iron depleted.
Iron is used in the body for growth and repair and lost through bleeding; hence the need for good levels of iron for menstruating women (of all ages). However there is no other ‘excretory’ system for iron and if it is ingested in excess it can be damaging for health, for example acting as a harmful pro-oxidant. Statistically most meat-eating men and post menopausal women get sufficient iron for needs from food. Most growing youngsters and pregnant women statistically have a shortfall between intake and needs – hence we suggest Ladies Gold Multivitamin with iron for these groups.
It is not recommended for men and post menopausal women to supplement with Iron unless recommended to do so by their doctor. If you do require further assistance in regards to nutritional questions please do contact our nutritional advisors by phone (01684 310022) or email our nutritional director Amanda Williams on email@example.com.
- This multivitamin is suitable for Vegetarians and those with Candida
- Free from wheat, starch, gluten, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Choosing Nature's Own
Nature's Own was born in 1979; the main difference between Nature's Own and other companies is that we sell our vitamin and mineral products in a Food State. This means they work in the body like food, which means the body knows how to use them to nourish whichever part of the body is in need.
- Adults less than 60kg = 1 tablet daily.
- People of over 11 years and adults over 61kg = 2 tablets daily.
N.B. You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, glycerine.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; soy, live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 October, 2015.