Refreshes and cleanses
With carefully selected essential oils, Sage Purifying Bath Essence offers warmth and keeps out the cold – a real blessing in the winter months. It also refreshes after sport and physical exercise and has a deodorising effect. Sage foot baths revive tired, swollen feet, and, used regularly, regulate perspiration and make the skin soft and smooth.
Washing with Sage Purifying Bath Essence also helps care for blemished skin.
Add 1-3 capfuls of Sage Purifying Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills. For foot baths, add 1-2 caps of Sage Bath
to comfortably hot (about 40°C) water.
Ideally, soak feet twice a week for 10 to 15 minutes each time.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Parfum, Salvia
Officinalis Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*,
Citronellol*, Citral*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 April, 2015.