Deodorising Foot Cream | Formerly: Rosemary Foot Balm
revitalises and absorbs excess moisture
Deodorising Foot Cream keeps feet dry, comfortable and fresh throughout the day. One application controls odour and excess moisture, warms the feet and softens skin.
Formulation: Rosemary essential oil, silk and sage combine to warm, balance and revitalise skin. Silk and rice starch absorb excess moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft, dry and protected.
Apply Deodorising Foot Cream evenly to feet morning and evening after washing. For best results, do not massage into the skin.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Bentonite, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Alcohol, Silk/Serica Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Coumarin*, Propolis Wax.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 April, 2015.