Soothing Cleansing Milk | Formerly: Cleansing Milk
cleanser, make-up remover
Soothing Cleansing Milk gently removes dirt and make-up prior to cleansing with Cleansing Cream. For sensitive skin, Soothing Cleansing Milk can be used mornings and evenings as a basic skin care product. It prepares the skin for the next stages in the Dr. Hauschka daily skin care routine.
Formulation: Anthyllis, jojoba and almond oil maintain the skin’s natural protective function.
For dry, sensitive and normal skin. As a make-up remover, it is suitable for all skin conditions.
Wet face with warm water, apply evenly. Remove with a cosmetic sponge or a warm, damp cloth. To remove eye make-up, apply to a dampened cotton wool pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Fermented Grain Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*.
*component of natural essential oils
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair condition
After removing make-up we recommend the use of Cleansing Cream for normal, dry, oily, mature and blemished skin.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 31 March, 2013.