Explore a new world of culinary creativity! Clearspring offers a flavourful range of low-calorie, mineral-rich sea vegetables from both Japanese and Atlantic waters. Using plants from the sea may seem like a new idea, but seaweed has been consumed in different parts of the world since ancient times. Sea vegetables enhance dishes and delight the senses with their different flavours, textures and colours. They make a tasty snack or garnish and can be soaked or cooked to add flavour and nutrition to soups, salads and vegetable dishes.
Sea vegetables offer nutrients and minerals in a concentrated form. It's best to enjoy them regularly but in small quantities, just as people with a tradition of eating sea vegetables do.
The majority of our Sea Vegetables are naturally high in iodine which contributes to:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Normal growth of children